Friday, December 11, 2015

This week so far.

This week, having had our PSA's played in our English classes at school, We have been getting a lot of positive feedback from students who have seen them. They say that the PSA's were professionally made and they looked really good. We were also having a competition where we pick a random comment on one of the PSA's and that person will win a prize, one of the prizes being a ticket to a basketball game. 
Aside from having presented our PSA's this week, I've decided to talk about just what has happened this week to me. This week I decided to wear Christmas sweaters to school, and not just any Christmas sweater. Like really strange ones. The first one I wore was a sweater of Jesus Christ wearing a birthday hat with the words "Birthday Boy" on his shirt (or whatever they called what they wore back then). The second one I wore was Santa shirtless with the body of a horse. This one was a big hit around the school. The last one i decided to wear was one with a cat wearing a Christmas hat with text that says "Santa Claws." The sweaters were a riot with the teachers and it made me feel good knowing that the sweaters made people feel happy. It really all circles back to my passion: making people happy. 
About my passion project, I really haven't been to active with the project so far. I'm still trying to figure out what my final product is going to be by the end of the year. This has been my problem for sometime and I haven't really found anything to have by the end so I'm kind of in a rut right now. But I'm glad that I've taken this time to reflect on my year so far.
But overall, I've had a good week in school. The PSA's are being presented to students, people were happy to see my wearing my ridiculous sweaters, and I've reflected on my genius time and passion project. I just feel like this week was fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Eddie, I am glad to see that you are attempting to spread happiness around our school with everything you do. I am very excited to see the outcome of your project as I know it will be great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is awesome! Even though you say you are not active with your project right now, making teachers and students happy with those sweaters is your project in action! Awesome quality! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete